Finding the best surgeon to perform your operation is probably the most important thing you can do when considering LASIK. There are several ways to make sure that happens. Ask around and see if anyone you know has had LASIK and what their experiences were. You can ask your regular eye care ( eye irritation reasons ) provider if he can refer you to anyone. Use the Internet and medical associations to get information about the surgeons in your area. Once you find a specific surgeon or narrow it down to a few you can get more detailed.
Here are some areas you should cover before making a final decision on your LASIK surgeon :-
- What are the doctors credentials?
- How many procedures has he performed?
- How many procedures has he performed on similar patients?
- Are former patients available as references?
- How are results measured and analyzed?
- What are the reported success and complication rates?
- Has the surgeon been published in journals or participated in FDA trials?
- Has he been sued for malpractice?
- Will he be personally involved in the post-operation process?
Here are a few links that may be helpful in your search for the best lasik surgeon :-
The Best LASIK Surgeons in San Francisco
For your convenience, we have taken the time to find some of the most experienced, respected, and best LASIK surgeons in San Francisco.
EyeCare Associates of San Francisco
490 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Laser Eye Center of the East Bay
5790 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Abrams Vision Center
901 Campus Drive
Daly City, CA 94015
Other Helpful Health Resources Over Internet
Get Whiter Teeth At Home In Some Days, Know The Secret Of The Celebrity Smile Here http://best-teethwhitening-kit.com/